Lonely Lingerie paired up with a teen with terminal cancer to…
- For years, the brand Lonely Lingerie has made a name for itself by pushing the lingerie industry toward a more progressive, inclusive future.
- It’s vowed to never retouch images of its models and is dedicated to showcasing women of many different shapes, sizes and ages in its lingerie, with body hair and stretch marks and scars on full display.
- Last week, Lonely continued this quest to celebrate all women by introducing customers to Eva McGauley.
- At 17 years old, McGauley has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her final wish is to help sexual abuse survivors as much as she can.
- In 2016, McGauley launched her own charity, Eva’s Wish, which, according to the website, aims to provide “a platform for young people to become successful activists and to be able to create change in the areas they are most passionate about.” Read more (7/3/17)